Thanks for being a member with Colorado Choice Health Plans!
Have a question?
If you need further information about coverage for special benefits, services that may require referral or prior authorization, and/or limitations and exclusions of your policy, please refer to the Evidence of Coverage for your health benefit plan or contact Customer Service.
You can also find your answer by using our member portal, available 24 hours a day:
*Please note that if you are new to Colorado Choice (as of January 1, 2017 or later), you will be unable to login to your Choice Connect account until your coverage start date. If you are an existing member, you are able to login, however you will not see your 2017 benefit plan information until your 2017 coverage is in effect.
Need help with your prescription coverage?
Looking for help accessing your electronic EOBs (Explanation of Benefits)?
Individual member looking for PDF copies of your plan documents?
You will find them at the bottom of this page.
Employees of Colorado Springs School District 11, follow this link:
Trying to find a provider?
At Colorado Choice Health Plans, we take pride in offering an extensive network of high quality providers. You may see any contracted doctor without getting a referral or preauthorization. However, some procedures, services and any in-patient admissions do require preauthorization. Please read your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) for more details. If you are unable to find your doctor, feel free to call our member service team to confirm they are not contracted.
If you you have not set up your CHOICEConnect account, we encourage you to do so now!
Another option is to use our searchable PDF directories. These directories include all credentialed providers. If your provider is not listed please contact us as they may be in the process of completing credentialing with Colorado Choice.
Find our directories here
Logging in to CHOICEConnect
Download CHOICEConnect for Members to learn how to check for referrals/authorization, claims status and much more!
SETTING UP YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT
- Click on the “Login” button located in the top right of any page.
- You will be taken to a login screen to activate your CHOICEConnect Account. Click the “Member” icon under New User Registration.
- Click the Participating Health Plans arrow and select Colorado Choice Health Plans from the list. Click Next.
- Enter your Member ID (from your Health Card) + suffix without hyphens and/or spaces. Enter your Birth Date and then click Next. *Note: The Employee is always the “01” suffix and spouse is always “02”, your first dependent will be the “03” suffix, followed by the second dependent as the “04” suffix, etc.
- Complete the Login Information and click Complete.
Individual Member Documents?
Thank you for choosing Colorado Choice Health Plans!
Here are important documents necessary to help understand your new health benefits. Should you have any questions, please contact member services.